Hanlin Chinese Culture Association is a non-profit organization serving the communities in Delaware Valley Area.
The mission of the Hanlin Chinese Culture Association (HCCA) is to promote the Chinese art and culture to the public.
· To foster the interflow between Chinese and Western culture
· To expand Chinese arts and culture awareness to the community at large
· To support art programs of the Chinese artists and groups.
· To demonstrate accountability for the art resources entrusted to us
· To enrich your personal enjoyment and enrichment through the exposure to Chinese arts and culture
· To enhance the global life by providing Chinese culture diversity
Our Programs & Events
We sponsor and/or collaborate with other organizations to provide events of Chinese performing art, art exhibitions, workshops, and Chinese festival celebrations to raise the awareness of Chinese Culture to the community.
We host Chinese culture lecture series by professional scholars in Chinese history, literature, music, theater etc. We arrange educational trip and study abroad program to China for pubic to enrich the knowledge and appreciation of Chinese culture.
Culture studio classes:
We provide classes of Chinese brush painting, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese cooking, the art of tea enjoyment, and Chinese floral arrangement.
Mandarin Language Classes:
We offer private or group course by experienced native-speaking instructors at all levels to meet the needs of interested parties.
We design the Corporate Mandarin program for company and other organizations to fit personal schedule. We establish scholarships to American high school students to study abroad for learning Chinese language and culture.